Sunday, January 31, 2010

25 Weeks 5 Days









Time is going by so fast, it is hard to believe that I am almost finished with my sixth month of pregnancy! We have been busy trying to get things ready for baby's arrival. We painted the nursery - a very very light blue and will accessorize once we bring baby home! We also ordered furniture and are anxiously awaiting for it to be delivered! We were in MN celebrating Michael's 40th last weekend which was a lot of fun and good to see the Sparks fam:) Then celebrated Bill's bday on Monday! I am fighting a terrible cold this weekend, not sure I have been this stuffy & sick in a l-o-n-g time or maybe it is just that I can't take anything?!? Besides the cold, I feel great! I have been very hungry and am eating way too many chocolate chip cookies, but that's okay;) The baby is moving around a lot more too and kicking. It is so fun to feel the movement and Bill is able to also feel it. I am heading to Tampa Valentine's Day weekend and cannot wait! It will be so much to see family & friends and hopefully enjoy some warm weather:) Here are a few pictures from the last month, the ones in the green shirt are from today and since I'm sick, don't look too close at my face - haha!!

2 comments:

  1. so excited to see you in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so adorable! love the nursery so far...can't wait to see how it evolves :)

    ReplyDelete