
I had another good doctor appointment today, it is really hard to believe that I am in my 6th month! They did a quick ultrasound to try and see the face and spine, two things they were unable to get good views of last time. We were one for two...got the face and all looks well (2 eyes, nose, lips) but Baby Sparks is still in a curled up position, so they were unable to see the lower spine. The doctor is not worried, as everything else looks great (rest of spine & genetics/blood testing) but they would like to make sure, so they will do another ultrasound at 30 weeks. I am not complaining at all - very exciting to see the baby on the screen, so the more the merrier:) Baby Sparks heartbeat was 146, which is well in the average range(120-170). I am doing well with weight gain, actually right on schedule, which was a relief since I have been eating a lot, especially while I was home for the holidays! I feel great these days and really do not have many complaints. I can feel the baby moving daily, which is just too cool. Such a crazy experience. Bill has nicknamed the baby CC as in chocolate chip, due to the fact that I want/eat chocolate chip cookies & milk every night before bed...something I never did before!
We have been busy trying to register (a very overwhelming experience at Babies R Us) and starting on the nursery. We have ordered a crib, dresser & glider and hope to finish cleaning out the room and possibly painting this weekend. Being the planner that I am, I am trying to get things done and in order well in advance. Plus, it makes it all seem real and it's fun:)
yeah!
ReplyDelete