Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shower



















What a fun trip to Tampa for my baby shower! The weather was rather cold for Florida, but it was great to see family & friends! The shower was a fun time, and I received a lot of amazing baby items:) Many thanks to all of you who came and gave us such wonderful presents! We are very greatful for everyone's generosity. My Mom, Jada and I went to the beach for a night; it was cold, but so nice and relaxing to be at the beach!

While I was in Tampa, Bill surprised me and had the nursery furniture delivered! It was an awesome surprise and we are both excited to finish decorating and start making it feel like a nursery:)

Baby Sparks is moving a lot more! My stomach is in constant motion and sometimes I swear he/she is kicking and punching at the same time, which does not feel great - haha! He/She is especially active between 3-5AM...I am assuming that he/she is trying to prepare me for delivery and the lack of sleep. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow - just routine, but includes by glucola screening. I am starting to notice more pregnancy symptoms and am having some swelling in my ankles, especially when I stand for long periods of time. I am sure it is just normal third trimester stuff!

My growing belly is a constant reminder to the kinders that there is a baby in there. Randomly throughout the day I get hugs for the baby, hi's to the baby and questions such as today's "when are you going to take your baby out?" When I respond May, they are amazed that you have to wait that long!

I'll update tomorrow after my appointment and hopefully add some photos of the nursery soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment