Sunday, August 25, 2013
Tea Party
We decided it would be fun to have a tea party one afternoon. All was going well and we were having fun until Davis had a major blowout, the kind that goes through the diaper, clothes and onto me. It became clear that wipes were not going to do the trick, so I had to pull out the bathtub. While all of this is going on, the girls were still enjoying their tea. Then all of a sudden I hear screaming, and glass breaking and I find tea cups broken on the floor, milk, tea & sugar all over the table and both girls a mess! Needless to say, we have not had a real party again, sticking with our pretend tea parties for the time being:) Davis was quite happy after his bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment