Tuesday, September 4, 2012

6 months old!

We had another great month! It's hard to believe that Lyla is 6 months old. I had to keep counting the months on my fingers because I felt like it has gone just way too fast! Andersen had to be a part of the photos this month too and requested a month badge:) Lyla is a cuddle bug and just wants to snuggle you. She continues to be a happy girl. She's eating all types of food and loves her fruits! She started sitting up right before her 6 month bday and now doesn't want to lie down. She tries to scoot a bit, but can only go backwards! She adores her big sis Andersen and the feelings are mutual. I just hope they love each other this much forever! Lyla was 19lbs 8 oz (95%) 27" tall(80%) and 17 5/8 head circumference (90%).

No comments:

Post a Comment