I hit 36 weeks on Saturday and have been feeling pretty well. I had a day of braxton hicks contractions and thought the baby was coming early, but they have gotten much better. I went to the doctor today and all looks really well. I was surprised to find out that I am 3 centimeters dilated & 80% effaced. My doctor said to make sure my bag was packed, but that there are many women that walk around dilated & effaced up until their due date. It is a wake up call for us, which is probably a good thing, so we'll get everything in order! We also decided that we will induce on February 18th if the baby does not arrive sooner....so either way we'll have a new baby in the next 3 weeks! We are excited to meet baby#2!!!
Monday, January 30, 2012
36 weeks
I hit 36 weeks on Saturday and have been feeling pretty well. I had a day of braxton hicks contractions and thought the baby was coming early, but they have gotten much better. I went to the doctor today and all looks really well. I was surprised to find out that I am 3 centimeters dilated & 80% effaced. My doctor said to make sure my bag was packed, but that there are many women that walk around dilated & effaced up until their due date. It is a wake up call for us, which is probably a good thing, so we'll get everything in order! We also decided that we will induce on February 18th if the baby does not arrive sooner....so either way we'll have a new baby in the next 3 weeks! We are excited to meet baby#2!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment