Today is Andersen's 3 month birthday - hard to believe! She has really grown, in fact the other day I looked at her while she was in Bill's arms and realized she is not a newborn anymore. She looked so big and like such a little girl! Her personality is coming out more and more and for the most part is very happy. She loves music and wants you to sing to her constantly, which is hard work for me...I do not have a good voice and cannot for the life of me remember lyrics to songs. At this stage she doesn't really care too much, but her favorite so far is boom boom aint it great to be crazy, she just smiles and laughs as soon as she hears it. She is scooting her legs and trying sooo hard to move around, she gets so frustrated that she is not mobile. We brought out the bumbo seat yesterday and she really likes it! I think it is nice for her to sit on her own (or at least without us holding her). Andersen gets bored very easy these days so we are constantly on the go. She is sleeping through the night and the last couple of nights made it 10 hours - WOOHOO!! Unfortunately, her naps are not so good, and today she only napped this morning and was a terror this afternoon/evening....we are working on the nap schedule. Overall, she has had a great month and is an absolute joy to be around. We are still so amazed at her each day and as we start to get a glimpse of her personality we are excited to see what each day brings. I know I have said this before, but she is a wonderful blessing and Bill and I are thankful each and every day that we get to spend it with her:) Enjoy the latest photos!
Sunday, August 8, 2010
3 Months!!!
Today is Andersen's 3 month birthday - hard to believe! She has really grown, in fact the other day I looked at her while she was in Bill's arms and realized she is not a newborn anymore. She looked so big and like such a little girl! Her personality is coming out more and more and for the most part is very happy. She loves music and wants you to sing to her constantly, which is hard work for me...I do not have a good voice and cannot for the life of me remember lyrics to songs. At this stage she doesn't really care too much, but her favorite so far is boom boom aint it great to be crazy, she just smiles and laughs as soon as she hears it. She is scooting her legs and trying sooo hard to move around, she gets so frustrated that she is not mobile. We brought out the bumbo seat yesterday and she really likes it! I think it is nice for her to sit on her own (or at least without us holding her). Andersen gets bored very easy these days so we are constantly on the go. She is sleeping through the night and the last couple of nights made it 10 hours - WOOHOO!! Unfortunately, her naps are not so good, and today she only napped this morning and was a terror this afternoon/evening....we are working on the nap schedule. Overall, she has had a great month and is an absolute joy to be around. We are still so amazed at her each day and as we start to get a glimpse of her personality we are excited to see what each day brings. I know I have said this before, but she is a wonderful blessing and Bill and I are thankful each and every day that we get to spend it with her:) Enjoy the latest photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't that funny about the songs? I swear I can never remember any of the lyrics to anything I am trying to sing. I need a book or something! She is adorable, can't wait to meet her next month!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Love her beautiful smile! And the pic of the three of you guys is great!
ReplyDelete