I had my 32 week visit yesterday. Everything looks great for both baby and me. It is hard to believe that I have two more months! The baby is very active and the kicks have somewhat transformed. They are much more defined and I can actually feel the foot or hand as it moves across my belly. You can also see it happening too, which is pretty cool. Today the baby had his/her first set of hiccups, another strange feeling, just felt like continuous little taps, pretty amazing. Bill and I have our childbirth class on Sunday at the hospital - should be very interesting - 5 hours of information I'm not sure I really want to know...I think honestly I would prefer to wing this whole childbirth thing;)
We were in Boston this past weekend visiting my parents and Jada & Jamie. It was great to have a little vacation, especially since I am now grounded till baby arrives. Boston did not have the best weather, but it was fun to catch up and see where they are living etc. We were also able to meet up with some friends on Friday night which was a lot of fun. I have a feeling we will be back to Boston again soon - this time hopefully in the summer or fall and with nicer weather!
So another funny kinder story -
K- Mrs. Sparks when is your baby going to come out?
J - In May
K- Why May?
J- It takes a while for the baby to be ready.
K- Is it going to hurt when it comes out? Are you going to cry?
J- Well, you go to the hospital when you have a baby and they take really good care of you, so I'll be okay.
K- Oh okay, thanks Mrs. Sparks.
The kids are very interested in when baby is going to "come out" - it seems to be an almost daily question, with the same response, why does it take so long?!? They have been really funny during this time. Just amazing to see how their brains process things:)
go red sox! :)
ReplyDelete